Adecco is currently assisting a local luxury fashion client in their search for an experienced Web Producer in New York, NY. This position is drafted with an open-ended duration. The Web Producer will develop, produce, and maintain online content for the clientÂ¿s e-Commerce site. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Web Producer include but are not limited to the following:
* Maintain web product including content, graphics, and functions.
* Perform front-end development tasks.
* Liaise amongst project stakeholders in managing workflows and processes.
* Assure website is consistent with branding standards.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related.
* Mid-level experience in web production, web design, and front-end development.
* Experience in a fashion or retail environment would be a huge plus.
The work schedule will be 40 hours per week with overtime as needed.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other digital related job opportunities with Adecco.
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Web Producers Organization